DISH named #1 in Overall Customer Satisfaction by J.D. Power for the second consecutive year
DISH rose above the competition in customer satisfaction, scoring 17 points over the nearest competitor in the national segment, and 31 points over the national overall satisfaction average compared to other TV-providers. DISH also leads the industry in six of the key study factors including Performance and Reliability, Cost of Service, Communications and Promotions, Billing and Payment, Features and Functionality, and Customer Service.
"We are grateful to our customers for not only giving us feedback, but for trusting us to deliver on our commitment of being 'Tuned in to You,'" said
"Over the past several years, we have built our 'Tuned in to You' brand promise from our historical strength of listening to customers," said Neylon. "This award, which reflects the voice of thousands of customers, is proof to us that our focus on delivering the best technology, service and value is resonating."
DISH is the first brand to win
- Google Assistant: This year, DISH introduced a new voice control integration with the Google Assistant on Hopper family receivers, allowing customers to access the Assistant directly from the DISH voice remote. Customers can use the DISH voice remote to ask the Assistant questions related to what they're watching, as well as receive weather updates, find nearby restaurants, view photos on the screen, control smart home devices and more.
- DISH Anywhere: Hopper customers have the ability to watch 100 percent of their live and recorded content, plus thousands of on-demand titles, from any location on internet-connected mobile devices, including smart phones, tablets and computers, and televisions via Amazon Fire TV and Android TV.
- AutoHop and PrimeTime Anytime: DISH continues to improve its breakthrough services like AutoHop, which automatically skips TV commercials, and PrimeTime Anytime, which automatically records all primetime shows on major networks.
- Technology integrations: The Hopper family of receivers seamlessly integrates with popular apps including
Netflix, YouTubeand Pandora to make it a true entertainment hub.
"Our product team is relentless in pursuing innovation and improving the experience for our customers, so receiving recognition in the Features and Functionality factor of the
Best Customer Service
DISH continues to make notable strides in customer service with its MyDISH app, investment in its Base Camp internal training program and initiatives designed to serve customers in home.
- The MyDISH app gives customers 24/7 access to their account, where they can manage programming, pay their bill, get quick support and order entertainment right from their personal device. Featured on the app, the My Tech tool focuses on delivering the best experience by allowing customers to map the arrival of their DISH technician and receive information about the technician, including name, picture and current location.
- Unique to DISH, Base Camp is a month-long, hands-on training program that puts all corporate team members in the shoes of front-line employees. They spend time and perform activities with customer-care and sales agents, and in-home technicians to better understand how DISH best serves its customers.
Earlier this year, in the
DISH aims to provide customers with choices at an incredible value – at home and on-the-go. DISH customers get the best rate with a two-year price guarantee, with the ability to customize their programming packages anytime along the way. DISH gives the option to lower each bill by
In 2018, DISH received
For more information, visit www.dish.com.
Since 1980, DISH has served as the disruptive force in pay-TV, driving innovation and value on behalf of consumers. By listening to customers and taking bold steps to make TV better, DISH's award-winning entertainment technology and in-home installation services remain unmatched by competitors. DISH continues to push the industry forward with its over-the-top television service, Sling TV.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dish-named-1-in-overall-customer-satisfaction-by-jd-power-for-the-second-consecutive-year-300925605.html
Jacqueline White, 303-723-2163, email@example.com