DishLATINO Launches "ZONA FÚTBOL," a Platform to Enhance the Soccer-Viewing Experience
- Includes "Multi-Channel View" highlighting several games at once, soccer-focused "Game Finder" app and access to games on the go (via DISH Anywhere)
- Connects fans with top soccer leagues and games
- Available on the Hopper® Whole-Home HD DVR at no additional cost
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150729006372/en/
Game Finder/ Guía
"We are always looking for new, innovative ways to deliver the best
experience for our customers, whether through technology, programming or
the value we provide," said
Zona Fútbol provides customers:
- Multi-Channel View, enabling viewers to watch up to six games at once. The view shows six tiles on one screen, with each tile airing content from a different channel. The six featured channels will rotate based on the soccer calendar from among several top channels. Fans can access the multi-channel view via the ZONA FÚTBOL tile on the Hopper or on channel 870 (also on the Hopper).
Top leagues and tournaments, including Liga MX, La Liga,
English Premier League, Serie A, Ligue 1, MLS, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Copa Libertadores, and the International Champions Cup, bringing those who can't live without soccer more than 1,000 games through the end of the year.
Game Finder/ Guía
de Partidos, an app that makes it easy to find game dates, schedules and scores all in one place. Fans can customize the app to display their favorite teams.
- On-the-go viewing with DISH Anywhere so fans can catch live and recorded games (and the rest of their English and Spanish programming) on the go via an Internet-connected tablet, smartphone or computer.
- Social app that displays Tweets about major soccer events and trends and displays the feed in a column to the right of the viewer's screen. Fans can also use the app to sign in to their own Twitter account and follow the feed while watching a game.
To raise awareness of ZONA FÚTBOL and its features, DishLATINO launched a new television ad today illustrating how the enjoyment of soccer has evolved over time. The spot will run during prime-time and takes viewers through a journey that begins with radio and culminates with today's high-tech features including the ability to connect with other fans via a social app.
Additionally, DishLATINO has secured popular television sportscaster
The ZONA FÚTBOL experience has been automatically added to Hopper devices via a software update. Customers can access the apps via the "quick launch" bar by pressing the blue key on the remote. More information on ZONA FÚTBOL can be found at www.dishlatino.com/futbol.
DishLATINO is the market-leading suite of English and Spanish language
programming packages in
Subscribe to DISH email alerts: http://about.dish.com/alerts
Follow @DISHNews on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/DISHNews
News Provided by Acquire Media