- Blue Planet's cloud-native inventory and service order management system will be integrated into DISH's 5G platform - Software automation delivers real-time management of all inventory, enabling on-demand provisioning and faster rollout of customer network slices ENGLEWOOD, Colo. and HANOVER,
- DISH is most awarded brand nationally for "Customer Satisfaction with TV Service" - #1 in four key J.D. Power study factors - #1 in North Central, South and West regions ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Sept. 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, DISH earned the J.D.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Sept. 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network Corporation today announced the addition of tech entrepreneur and wireless innovator Stephen Stokols to its executive leadership team. Stokols, who most recently served as founder and CEO of FreedomPop , will serve as executive vice
NFL Network and NFL RedZone Restored on DISH TV and SLING TV prior to the first Sunday of the 2020 NFL Season ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Sept. 13, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- NFL Media and DISH Network Corporation today announced that the two parties have reached a new carriage agreement for NFL Network and NFL
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Aug. 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) reported revenue totaling $3.19 billion for the quarter ending June 30, 2020 , compared to $3.21 billion for the corresponding period in 2019. Net income attributable to DISH Network totaled $452 million for the
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Aug. 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network Corp. (NASDAQ: DISH) will host a conference call at noon Eastern Time (ET) on Friday, August 7, 2020 , to discuss its second quarter results. To attend the call, please use the information below for dial-in access.
- Tucows to provide technology platform to support DISH Wireless - DISH acquires customer relationships and related Ting Mobile assets TORONTO and ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Aug. 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) and Tucows Inc.
- Apollo's Cox Media Group stations dark on DISH as temporary restraining order expires - Apollo blacks out stations despite customers' need for access to local channels during COVID-19 pandemic ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , July 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- International private equity firm, Apollo Global
NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul. 6, 2020-- ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIACA, VIAC) and DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) today announced a multi-year renewal of their carriage agreement to continue delivering ViacomCBS’s portfolio of broadcast, entertainment, news and sports networks to DISH and
- Completes $1.4 billion purchase of Boost Mobile - Revives Boost's iconic "$hrink-It!" offer -- the longer you stay, the less you pay - Connects new Boost customers to the new T-Mobile network - Continues vendor selection for build of nation's first standalone 5G network ENGLEWOOD, Colo.