- Ericsson and DISH validate nation's first long-range NB-IoT connection - Ericsson completes initial RF design for DISH's greenfield network PLANO, Texas and ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Nov. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network (NASDAQ: DISH) has selected Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) to deliver a radio access
- For the first time ever, AT&T, the new owner of HBO, blocks pay-TV customers from HBO and Cinemax channels - AT&T-DirecTV-Time Warner mega merger has allowed the giant conglomerate to relentlessly exert power and influence over competing pay-tv providers and consumers - Anticompetitive: AT&T
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Oct. 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network Corp. (NASDAQ: DISH) will host a conference call at noon Eastern Time (ET) on Wednesday, November 7, 2018, to discuss its third quarter results. To attend the call, please use the information below for dial-in access.
- The DISH OnePoint remote app easily manages TV systems in sports bars, restaurants, fitness centers and waiting rooms from one interface - Features the ability to create custom TV groups, select favorite channels and browse guide on Wally set-top boxes - Rolling out today at no cost on iPad and
- Streamlines television and caregiving services, including appointment and medication reminders, video chat, and community information - Integrates DISH's voice remote with the Independa AnyTV™ Companion - Dedicated remote buttons launch Independa app and signal call-back requests for support SAN
ATLANTA and ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Aug. 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH , the first subscription model pay-TV provider to accept Bitcoin beginning in 2014 , today announced it has added Bitcoin Cash as a payment option and is now using BitPay , the largest global blockchain payments provider, as the
NEW YORK , Aug. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH today announced that digital media industry veteran Kevin Arrix has been tapped to lead the DISH Media Sales group, including its operations, analytics and advertising sales for DISH TV and Sling TV. He is the former chief revenue officer of mobile
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Aug. 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network Corp. (NASDAQ: DISH) today reported revenue totaling $3.46 billion for the quarter ending June 30, 2018 , compared to $3.64 billion for the corresponding period in 2017. Subscriber-related revenue for the quarter totaled $3.42 billion ,
- Univision demands dramatic rate increases despite ratings plummet - DishLATINO and Sling Latino customers will be offered a credit beginning Aug. 1 - DISH offering free, over-the-air antennas for DishLATINO/Sling Latino customers - DISH CEO Carlson: "Univision has sent every signal that it's
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , July 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network Corp. (NASDAQ: DISH) will host a conference call at noon Eastern Time (ET) on Friday, August 3, 2018, to discuss its second quarter results. To attend the call, please use the information below for dial-in access.