- Provides viewers more leagues, channels and matches than any other nationwide cable or satellite TV provider - Includes "Fútbol360⁰," an exclusive platform to enhance the viewing experience ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , July 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- As soccer mania heats up around the globe, DishLATINO is
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , July 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) today reported revenue totaling $3.21 billion for the quarter ending June 30, 2019 , compared to $3.46 billion for the corresponding period in 2018. Net income attributable to DISH Network totaled $317 million
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , July 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network Corp. (NASDAQ: DISH) will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on Monday, July 29, 2019, to discuss its second quarter results. To attend the call, please use the information below for dial-in access.
Will Deploy Nation's First Standalone 5G Broadband Network ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , July 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network will enter the U.S. wireless market as the fourth nationwide facilities-based network competitor. DISH has reached agreements with the Antitrust Division of the U.S.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , July 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH today announced that it has appointed Kannan Alagappan Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer reporting to DISH President and CEO Erik Carlson . Alagappan has held technology leadership roles with major telecom and cloud services
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , July 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network has promoted Paul W. Orban to Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Orban, a 23-year veteran of DISH, had served as the company's Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Principal Financial Officer and Controller.
- Bulk solution offers premium managed Wi-Fi and live streaming TV with instant resident access and flexible billing options for property owners nationwide - Streaming service powered by DISH SMARTBOX, with no-hassle upgrades to full DISH experience - Improves resident experience, creates new
- First major pay-TV provider to integrate Netflix into hotel TVs - Access Netflix shows and movies via the app on the EVOLVE menu, the channel guide or by pressing the Netflix button on the remote control; login details automatically removed upon check-out - New browser-based streaming service
- OnTech installs, integrates and educates consumers on smart home devices, home networking and entertainment systems from top brands - OnTech technicians are professionally trained and insured - OnTech can deliver and install products as soon as the same day - OnTech launches initially in 11
- "Stars and Stripes" programming package, monthly On Demand movie and DVR upgrade, all at no additional cost - Valued at more than $500 over two years - Available today to qualifying new and existing customers ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , May 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH today launched a new special