- Seeks local, regional and national deployment services - Third in series of RFPs released since August ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Oct. 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- As DISH prepares to build the first standalone 5G broadband network in the U.S., it announced it will release a Request for Proposal (RFP) for
- Fox removes local channels in 17 markets across 23 states and D.C. - Fox pulls cable networks including FS1, FS2, Big 10 Network, Fox Soccer Plus and Fox Deportes - Fox rejects DISH offer to extend contract ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Sept. 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH today reported that Fox
- First TV-provider to win J.D. Power customer satisfaction awards nationally and regionally - #1 nationally in 6 key J.D. Power study factors - Scored 31 points over the national average in overall satisfaction ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Sept. 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, DISH earned the J.D.
- Access the Assistant using DISH voice remote; no additional devices required - Control DISH set-top boxes, view weather updates, manage smart home tech and more - Available today at no extra cost on Hopper, Joey and Wally set-top boxes ENGLEWOOD, Colo.
- Provides viewers more leagues, channels and matches than any other nationwide cable or satellite TV provider - Includes "Fútbol360⁰," an exclusive platform to enhance the viewing experience ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , July 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- As soccer mania heats up around the globe, DishLATINO is
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , July 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) today reported revenue totaling $3.21 billion for the quarter ending June 30, 2019 , compared to $3.46 billion for the corresponding period in 2018. Net income attributable to DISH Network totaled $317 million
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , July 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network Corp. (NASDAQ: DISH) will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on Monday, July 29, 2019, to discuss its second quarter results. To attend the call, please use the information below for dial-in access.
Will Deploy Nation's First Standalone 5G Broadband Network ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , July 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network will enter the U.S. wireless market as the fourth nationwide facilities-based network competitor. DISH has reached agreements with the Antitrust Division of the U.S.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , July 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH today announced that it has appointed Kannan Alagappan Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer reporting to DISH President and CEO Erik Carlson . Alagappan has held technology leadership roles with major telecom and cloud services
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , July 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network has promoted Paul W. Orban to Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Orban, a 23-year veteran of DISH, had served as the company's Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Principal Financial Officer and Controller.