ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , April 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) will host its 2020 Annual Meeting of Shareholders virtually. The online meeting will begin at 12:00 p.m., MDT on Friday, May 1, 2020 .
- SLING TV to donate all movie rental profits through April 5; as part of its "Stay in & SLING" initiative - All SLING TV pay-per-view titles eligible, including new releases like "The Invisible Man," "The Hunt," "Emma" and "I Still Believe" - Good360 provides needed personal protective equipment
- SLING TV unlocks its SLING Blue service for 14 days free as part of the company's 'Stay in & SLING' initiative - No credit card or subscription required, available through April 5 - News consumption on SLING TV's top news channels has risen 121 percent over last month ENGLEWOOD, Colo.
- DISH to lend 20 MHz of AWS-4 and all of its 700 MHz spectrum to AT&T, starting today - Follows announcement that DISH providing entire 600 MHz portfolio of spectrum to T-Mobile at no cost for two months ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , March 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, DISH announced that it is providing
- DISH to make its entire nationwide, 600 MHz portfolio of spectrum available to T-Mobile at no cost for two months ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , March 13, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, DISH announced that it is providing its entire portfolio of 600 MHz spectrum to T-Mobile at no cost for 60 days.
- Fill out bracket via BracketView app on Hopper family receivers or dishanywhere.com - Perfect bracket to win $10 million grand prize; top brackets to receive free DISH for up to five years, and more - Entry period open March 15-19 ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , March 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH is giving
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Feb. 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) reported revenue totaling $3.24 billion for the quarter ending December 31, 2019 , compared to $3.31 billion for the corresponding period in 2018. Net income attributable to DISH Network totaled $389 million
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Feb. 12, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network Corp. (NASDAQ: DISH) will host a conference call at noon Eastern Time (ET) on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 , to discuss its fourth quarter and year-end results. To attend the call, please use the information below for dial-in access.
- Seeks local, regional and national providers of lit and dark fiber - Fifth in a series of RFPs released since July ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Jan. 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- As DISH prepares to build the first virtualized, standalone 5G broadband network in the U.S., the company announced it will release a
- First in a series of Google Nest-Hopper integrations to roll out in coming months - Nest Hello Video doorbell sends notifications to Hopper and Wally-connected TVs - Integration available to all Hopper and Wally customers today at no extra cost ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Dec.